The Quad Cities News Source for Citizens Aged 50 and Beyond
Want to reach persons 50+? We have the audience for you Exclusively!
50+ LIFESTYLES IS THE LARGEST & OLDEST SENIOR PUBLICATION IN THE MIDWEST!
How often published: First Thursday of every month.
How distributed: Racking program in over 600 locations in a 60 mile radius of Quad Cities of Iowa and Illinois. Racks are prominently displayed in grocery stores, pharmacies, quick stop service stations and delivered to medical offices, hospitals, banks and other pertinent areas. (All areas are monitored twice weekly)
Subscribers: 50+ Lifestyles, even though it is a free publication enjoys having over 450 paid subscribers throughout the United States.
Reader Profile: Over our 22 year history of publishing 50+ Lifestyles we have often printed reader surveys. These surveys show us that our average reader is;
- age 61
- a home owner
- drives a late model automobile
- dines out at least two times a week, usually not alone
- takes frequent vacations
- has a bank account
- concerned about their longevity and good health
- like coupons and discounts and are very loyal 50+ readers.
More reasons to use 50+ Lifestyles as your media purchase:
- 50+ Lifestyles targets an affluent group of readers.
- Persons over age 50 are the fastest growing age group!
- Largest users of medical services.
- 50 plus people have more free time. They take more vacations!
- More likely to look for alternative living facilities.
50+ EDITORIAL GUIDE:
All advertisers who purchase a 1/3 page ad or larger will be given editorial privilege. Editorial privilege is the right to place self-serving editorial about their specialty or business (one time) then provide tips or information helpful to our readers in monthly editions of 50+ Lifestyles where their ad is placed.
Contributing Editorial Guidelines:
Editorial Deadline is the 20th of every month!
- Editorial should be 400-500 words.
- Typewritten or computer generated in upper and lower case.
- 11 point type, preferably with Palatino as the type font.
- We will not accept editorial that has previously run in 50+!
- E-mailed editorial should be sent us as a regular e-mail (not as an attachment or other method). Regular e-mail would be your editorial copied, then placed as a regular e-mail before you forward it to our pagination department.
- Photo of the writer should be sent via e-mail (PDF file preferred) or sent to us via regular mail. Color or black and white photos are acceptable. We would like to have photos with every editorial.
All questions concerning editorial or photos should be directed to: email@example.com
50+ Lifestyles reserves the right to edit, accept or reject editorial at its sole discretion. All editorial becomes the property of 50+ Lifestyles Publications.
For information on how to contribute an article or place an ad, contact us at:
publisher <@> 50pluslife.com
Tags: Cities Of Iowa, Editorial Deadline, Editorial Guide, Editorial Guidelines, First Thursday, Free Publication, Frequent Vacations, Good Health, Grocery Stores, Late Model, Lifestyles, Longevity, Lower Case, Medical Offices, Mile Radius, Model Automobile, News Source, Pertinent Areas, Quad Cities, Reader Profile, Reader Surveys
Trackback URL: http://www.50pluslife.com/advertising/trackback/