“50+ Lifestyles” is a FREE Award winning publication distributed within a 60-mile radius to include the Quad Cities of Iowa and Illinois
The Quad Cities News Source for Citizens Aged 50 and Beyond
Award Winning Publication Serving the Quad Cities and Clinton/River Cities!
- Publishers: Eloise Graham, Dave Deuth – Weerts Funeral Home, Mike Mickle – Family Focus, and Dan Adams Lighthouse Homecare and Quad City Senior Resource Guide
50+ is the recipient of:
- Governor’s Award for Volunteerism to Senior Iowans
- Social Security’s Prestigious Public Service Award and Award of Merit
- Employer of the Year by Great Riverbend Area Agency on Aging for Scott, Clinton and Muscatine Counties
- Media of the Year for the State of Iowa by The Arthritis Foundation
We use soy based ink and recycled newsprint in all our publications!
Tags: Arthritis, Arthritis Foundation, Bert, Cities Of Iowa, Citizens, Clinton River, Cournoyer, Eloise, Employer Of The Year, Family Focus, Food Editor, Free Publication, Frequent Vacations, Homecare, Lifestyles, Medical Offices, Mickle, Mile Radius, Model Automobile, Muscatine, News Source, Newsprint, Pertinent Areas, Quad Cities, Quad City, Quad City Area, Reader Profile, Reader Surveys, Recipient, River Cities, Riverbend Area, Scott Clinton, Senior Resource Guide, Social Security, State Of Iowa, Volunteerism, Webmaster Chris, Weerts Funeral Home
Trackback URL: http://www.50pluslife.com/about/trackback/